Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Tracking Mouse Movement












I Have always liked the thought of tracking the eye movements and the implications this could have to understanding more about daily live stuff. Today we have more opportunities, we can almost track anything (I don't want to say databodydouble but I think I just did). We can even track our own keyboard strokes and mouse behavior, something I wrote a paper on last year and really freaked me out for a while... But i have to rethink this because I think it might actually be very interesting to track the moves of my mouse through the day, maybe while playing games on my computer or blogging or just browsing. The abstract works of art you could make! excess of information. I started looking for some nice tracker software but honestly, I have trouble trusting them...
More research intended.
///Another way to materialize the digital

2 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

Looks like this blog is no longer updated? Anyway, you might like Desktop Subversibles, from 2002-2003.

July 22, 2009 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Its true that mouse movements can be tracked using specialized tools and software. I am not completely aware of such kind of tool but I read about it many times.
mouse movement tracking

May 16, 2013 at 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home